This months submission is from a dear sister in Christ. My heart lights up everytime I see her, pray for her or think of her! She is so gentle and kind in her demeanor. She serves her husband, children, church and homeschool co/op with excellence! She is a wife of many years and has 5 children ranging in age from 20-5. This post is full of bits of truth!
I think my favorite peice of wisdom is to be a member of a local church! Yessss Amen!
Enjoy and heed friends 💜
- There are many hard days when raising children, but God is good and supplies us with all we need when we seek Him for help.
- God has given us His word to help us, and there’s much wisdom to be found there for parents.
- Read the Bible with your children!
- It can be so easy to neglect the responsibility of training our children when it comes to discipline because it can be so overwhelming and exhausting at times. I encourage you to not lose heart! “Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart.” - Proverbs 29:17 It’s true! Ask the Lord to help you discipline your children in a loving manner.
- No one parents perfectly. Be humble. When you recognize your fault ask your children to forgive you.
- Rely on the Holy Spirit to help you.
- Be a member of a local church! We need the body of Christ to help us navigate life, and that includes raising our sons and daughters.
May the Lord be your strength and wisdom as you strive to raise your children for His glory!